Tuesday 22 November 2011

Diary Entry 7


Today i started my draft copies of my magaizne, i first started on my front cover, tohelp me produce my front cover i used a NME magazine as a star model and used bits and bobs off of it to make my magazine look the real part and something that couldnt be told apart from any now day magazine on the shelf. When creating my magazine i made sure that my theme stayed the same the whole way through, for example fonts, colours and layout, to test this was consistent i asked people around the school if they thought my front cover and double page spread where from the same magazine, with 98% of them saying yes, i also recieved feedback and all the changes i should make, which i will be completing next lesson.

my drafts so far:



No comments:

Post a Comment